Campervan by Del Sol Campers – Features
Safety – Our #1 Priority
The main reason we chose to build our campervans on the second generation Ford Transit Connect platform is the 5-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Rating. Protecting you, your friends and family come ahead of anything else.
The Transit Connect Wagon received the government’s highest safety rating. Six standard airbags include a Safety Canopy System with rollover sensor and side-curtain airbags for all outboard passengers. Safety is always in style.
Safety Rating Source – NHTSA
Vehicle – Painless to Drive. Easy to Enjoy.
At just 16 feet long, the Ford Transit Connect is a breeze to drive. Forget the stress of driving larger vehicles, don’t let large RV’s hold you back from visiting hard to reach locations, park right in the heart of your favorite beach or mountain town and reserve spots at the most desirable campgrounds. No need to worry about “RV” only spots.
- Model – 2016 Ford Transit Connect Wagon
- Engine – 2.5L DOHC I-4
- Backup Camera – Yes
- Transmission – Automatic, 6-Speed
- Fuel Tank – 16 Gallons
- Drive – Front Wheel Drive
- Seating – 5 Seats and Seatbelts
- Airbags – Yes
- Air Conditioning – Yes
Fuel Mileage – Keep More Money in Your Pocket
- 27 Highway – 20 City
- Forget inefficient RV’s and larger campervans. Enjoy 27 mpg on the highway and save your money for more important activities.
- Fuel economy information source – FuelEconomy.gov
Fully Equipped Kitchen – No Crappy Camp Stoves Here
Cooking outside over an open flame. It doesn’t get much better.
For some reason, meals just taste better when you’re camping which is why we’ve built-out one of the most fully-featured campervan kitchens you’ve ever seen. Just park, open the rear doors pull out the drawer and you’re all set up.
- 40L Mobile Refrigerator – Dometic CC40
- Dual Burner Propane Stove
- Stainless Steel Sink
- 55psi Automatic Faucet Water System with 0.5 micron carbon block filter
- Dual slide-out counters for 4 sq. ft. of added cook/prep space
- 4 Gallon Fresh Water Reservoir
- Storage Cabinet and utensil Drawer
- Refrigerator Slide for Easy Access
- Cook and Table Set by GSI Outdoors
- 3 L Pot, 2 L Pot, 2 Strainer Lids, 9″ Fry Pan, 4 14 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 4 14 fl. oz. Bowls, 4 7.5″ Plates, 4 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper
Sleeping Quarters – The Roof Top Refuge
Just because you’re out on the road doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your beauty rest. Enjoy cozy nights in the insulated hardshell rooftop tent by CVT while you sink into the 3-inch thick queen mattress and wake up to views perched above your surroundings. Not a bad way to spend your night.
- Roof Top Tent – Mt. Baker Hard Shell by Cascadia Vehicle Tents
- Mattress – 3″ Thick High-Density Foam
- Dimensions – 81″L x 53″ W
- Bedding – Sheets, Pillows, Comforter and Extra Blankets Included
Multimedia System – Pass the Aux Cord
You can’t have a proper road trip without bumpin’ some bangers. (Passenger is always the DJ, everyone knows that) Connect via Bluetooth or USB and shuffle through your latest Spotify playlists.
- SYNC by Ford
- Hands-Free Calling
- Voice-Activated Music Commands
Ready to get your expedition started?
Questions about the Campervan, Nightly Rates or Trip Details? Reach out to our support team and we’ll get back to you ASAP 🌞